Government - Local & Federal
Department of Homeland Security
The United States Department of Homeland Security (DHS) is a cabinet of departments created in the response to the September 11. Its primary responsibilities are to protect the United States of America and U.S. territories. The five homeland security missions are:
- Prevent terrorism and enhancing security
- Secure and manage our borders
- Enforce and administer our immigration laws
- Safeguard and secure cyberspace
- Ensures resilience to disasters.
We perform Senior Information Cybersecurity services to extend services within DHS Common Operating Picture (COP) on several different platforms with DHS.
- Assist with obtaining and maintaining approval to operate for all three systems.
- Conduct risk assessments to ensure that system security controls are maintained throughout the entire Systems Development Lifecycle (SDLC).
Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) primary purpose is to coordinate the response to a disaster that has occurred in the United States that overwhelms the resources of local and state authorities.
- ST360 implemented turn-key solutions to design.
- Install and maintain a wireless hotspot for up to 450 students in the FEMA Wireless Solutions for the National Emergency Training Center.
- Cybersecurity, Program Management, Unified Communications, IT Equipment and Software, and IT and Engineering Support Services.